7.30 A.M or 2 P.M: Pick up from pick up points. Our guide will tell you brief guidance of safe sitting in the back of motorbike + Itinerary of your tour that day, then drive to visit:
Outside area of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to learn about his life and the structure of this construction.
Tran Quoc Pagoda - the more than 1500 year old pagoda
Ceramic Mosaic- which holds the Guinness World Record for being the largest ceramic mosaic on the planet.
Long Bien Bridge - It was built from 1899 to 1902, At 1.68 kilometers (1.04 mi) in length, it was one of the longest bridges in Asia ( at that time )
Visiting local market, and sightseeing in Ngoc Thuy District.
Hanoi Opera House- One of the remains of French architectural construction left in Vietnam.
Lý Thái Tổ Statue and Hoan Kiem Lake
Hoa Lo Prison Museum ( Hanoi Hilton)- was a prison used by the French Colonists in Vietnam for political prisoners and later by North Vietnam for U.S Prisoners of War during the Vietnam War .During this later period it was ironically known to American POWs as the Hanoi Hilton.
(This place can be replaced by The Temple of Literature or the other places in this city with 5 km from Hoan Kiem lake)
12:00 or 6 P.M: Lunch time or Dinner with 1 ( one) Vietnamese Traditional dish like Phở or Bún Chả or Bún Bò Nam Bộ…
Tour ends at the hotel in the Old Quarter.
- One English speaking tour guide (only) who will provide you information.
- Almost drivers can speak English
- Pure water
- Helmet (compulsory)
- One dish for lunch/ or dinner such as: Bun Cha/ Bun Rieu/Xoi (sticky rice ), Bún Bò Nam Bộ ( Beef noodle salad)/and also the Pho. ( There will be less options for vegetarians). If you don’t like our food suggestions, you can get back 3 usd/person to go eat by yourself
- Entrance fees for some visiting places (if needed)
- Personal expense of the guests
- Some places are not allowed or not enough time to enter
- The foods that are requested by guests
- Tips for team ( If you enjoy the tour)
CHILDREN POLICY: (THIS TOUR IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OLD)
- Free of charge for children from 1-3 years old ( seat on the same motorbike with the adult)
- 50 % rate of adult for children from 4-6 years old if they seated on the motorbike with the adult
- 100 % rate for children from 4-6 years old if they need a priavate driver
- 100 % rate of adult for children from 7 years old.
The schedule is the subject that can be changed without notice providing it is enough around 5 tourist highlight destinations.
Tourists will seat on the back of our motorbike to discover Hanoi city with 5 hours.
We will visit not only tourist sights like: Ho Chi Minh Mausolem, B52 Lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Long Bien Bridge, Hanoi Opera House, Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi Church, but also lots of allies where you can see the real life of the local.